Sunday, April 10, 2005

Another Estpolis!

Yes.

Because I liked the original so much I bought every other instalment of the series as well.
Actually no, the first Estpolis I ever played was Lufia 2 (which is the American name; the Japanese being Estpolis 2 and the European being Lufia 1. Does this make sense yet? Well, don't even get me started on Final Fantasy then) and it totally RULED. I'm actually very much looking forward to playing that again.

After playing that I decided I also wanted the original (bad move) and the sequel on GBA, which is this one: Estpolis Gaiden: Chinmoku no Iseki, which literally translates as "Estpolis Outside Legend: Sunken Silence of Remaining Remains" (Thanks, Babelfish!)

So far it's a lot better than the original, only because it couldn't possible be any worse. Incidentally, because playing GBA for too long gives me neck cramps and because I have to shift position every 3 seconds to catch the light properly, I'm playing this on an Emulator, which IS perfectly legitimate as long as I own the original game, which I do.

On a Side note, Evergrace is nearing completion, which means that I'm dangerously close to my first Final Fantasy game in this project. My social life is going to end very soon. It's a good thing it wasn't very viable in the first place.

As if visibility wasn't already poor enough on GBA, they decided to include FOG in this game


Dutch Quote of the Day:
Professor:"Ik heb een Leerstoel aan de Universiteit van Kyoto"
Ik:"Nou en? Wij hebben thuis wel 6 stoelen, en die zijn ook van Leer."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home