Thursday, March 30, 2006

Ingen in Japan!

Just to let you know, I created a brand-spanking New Blog, which I will be using for my misadventures in Japan. Aptly titled Ingen in Japan! it can be found at http://timinjapan.blogspot.com

Damn the dude who stole my ingen.blogspot.com 4 years ago!

The site will be entirely in Dutch, since most of my family will be reading it, probably, and heck, most of the people reading this one are Dutch too, so there.
I'll keep this blog for my gaming life, since I don't think my family wants to know about my games, and I don't think YOU want to know about my personal life, so that takes care of everything nicely.

April 4th is when I will be leaving, and then things are going to change drastically around here. Cos I will have Japanese Internet.

Woohoo!

4 Comments:

At 4/03/2006 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim

I dont mind you using my photo
(of Osaka Gaidai Univ.) but please
give me and my site
( www.niallmurtagh.info )
a brief credit, OK?

 
At 4/03/2006 4:50 PM, Blogger Ingen! said...

Whoopsie!

Consider it done.
And may I say, that's quite an impressive CV you have there, Mr. Murtagh!

But do you have over 230 video games? ;)

 
At 4/04/2006 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pleeg je weer eens plagiaat, Ingen? Deze keer geen: "niet meer doen, een 9..."? (^-^)

 
At 4/08/2006 6:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the photo credit!

(230 video games? sorry, not sure
what's meant here - FWIW, I've about
zero video games :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home