Thursday, January 26, 2006

In Between VII

It Has Been Decided!

The Great Mighty Ingen has been gracefully bestowed by the Japanese Government with a 2 year scholarship for research in Osaka, Japan! Justice (not related to Summerhouse), at long last!
I will be leaving in April, although I have yet to recieve the details, God knows how long that's going to take.

In any case, I will be gone from this infernal country for at least 2 years, making me one happy Ingen, although I'll probably miss all the street crime, threats of terrorism, lousy service EVERYWHERE you go, rude and uneducated people, and worst of all, FOREIGNERS that make up such a large part of Everyday Dutch life.
Now I can be the mal-adjusted boarish Foreigner myself! Yippee!

"But Great Mighty Ingen, Purveyor of All that is Good, Scourge of at least one small Sea, Bringer of Joy and Happiness and Incredibly Gay Person, what does this mean for the Project!?" I hear you shout in desperation.

Well, obviously I'm NOT going to take all of my games with me to Japan, so that probably means the Project will have to come to an abrupt end, or at least prolonged vacation. I'll try to get as far as I can before April (oh, I'll TRY, believe you me), but it does not seem likely that I will be able to finish.

It is highly likely that this Blog will turn into a more run-off-the-mill "What happened to me on the way to the busstop" kind of thing, but I'll try to keep it as game-centered as possible. Of course this does in no way mean I'll stop playing games (HELLO!? I'm going to JAPAN!), it's just that instead of reviewing old games noone's ever played, I'll be able to review the hottest newest games, fresh off the shelves, that you'll probably NEVER get to see over here, so even my lovely readers will benefit.
I also plan to buy a Playstation 3 as soon as it is released and then make a video of me throwing it off a skyscraper, just for laughs. Damn Sony.

I'll try to maintain the same low quality you're used to, and you can be sure I will be insulting you all at a regular basis, only from a safer distance. Good.

Here's to the future!

3 Comments:

At 1/26/2006 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beter voor jou. Gefeliciteerd.

 
At 1/26/2006 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Justice has been served!!
Nu alleen ik nog....

 
At 2/02/2006 2:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leuk enzo, en goed, maar update nu je focking site maar weer, klootzak.

En, oh ja, piemel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home