Sunday, May 01, 2005

The Good and The Bad

God, how I hate Final Fantasy 4.
There, I've said it.

Yes, I HATE one of the most popular and critically acclaimed SNES games of all time.
To such an extent that I really do not understand how all those people failed to notice the many hair-pulling factors this game entails.
I mean, is it just the fact that the box says Squaresoft?
Well, I won't go into too many details, since I'm not finished yet, so I won't give a review, but suffice it to say that I'm not happy. At all.

In a rare moment of wisdom, Cain decided to give his allies the middle finger and just leaves the battle for a nice cup of tea.


Also, I added a Link to my entire list of games again, only this time in real alphabetical order, so none of that IGN BS. I also put the scores behind the title of each game, so you know which games are good and which ones should be avoided like the plague.

I wanted to do some kind of "Look Back at What You've Done" feature (yes, the name needs some work) after every 25 games or so, that's why the games are numbered for every 25th game.

For those who are interested, the best game of the first 25 was BioHazard 2, for the second batch it was Chrono Trigger.
I may do some more elaborate award shows in the future.
Then again, maybe not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home