Thursday, September 01, 2005

In Between IV

Wow! Just for once, the embassy of Japan is really really FAST!
They must've been impressed with my earth-shattering resumé, cos only 3 days after the test I am informed that I have passed the preliminary examination and am now tentatively (I hate that word) selected for the scholarship.

Now all I have to do is arrange a letter of acceptance from Osaka Foreign Language University, send it to the embassy, wait for Japanese government to see if they hate me and I'm good to go. So. Uh. I still don't know anything really, just that I'm one small step closer to living in the mountains.

Yay me! Boo other people!

3 Comments:

At 9/01/2005 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tentatively

Noooooooo.

 
At 9/01/2005 3:00 PM, Blogger Ingen! said...

Yes. I think the Japanese invented this word, just for this occasion.

 
At 9/02/2005 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

boo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home