Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Disclaimer

Alright, I'm putting a stop to this, cos it is getting out of hand.
This is not what my site is supposed to be about, and what's worse, I think through all the hubbub, everyone is overlooking my FANTASTIC Ocarina of Time review, which may possibly be even more shocking and insulting. Or not.
No, I'd best save my most harmful comments for Majora's Mask. Oh man, do I have a lot of those.

To those who have witnessed the events of the past 24 hours, you can boast about the fact that you saw something exclusive that has now been deleted for peace purposes, and because I think that kind of arguments have no place here. My site is about bashing games and companies, not real people (except Bush, but he's not really people), so the flame war ends here. Sorry Bort.
Penny Arcade does this a lot, and now I have a small scandal too! Yay!

Incidentally, my N64 is miraculously working again. A Sign of God! (Or perhaps more accurately, Satan) so no trouble there anymore. I'm still going to take you up on that offer though, Bort ;)

1 Comments:

At 8/18/2005 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bah. There goes my literature.

But, indeed, at least I have chicken.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home