Thursday, August 11, 2005

In between

LOL

It seems the Internet's Big Search Engines are slowly starting to become aware of the existence of my site, judging by the increasing amount of people who stumble upon this site with the most insane queries.
The most amusing of which, I do not want to keep from you:

That would be me, yes.

On a related note, the wonderful people over at Slightly Dark have put up a torrent containing the...uh....contents of the Tour de Japon DVD, which is a DVD registration of a Final Fantasy Concert held in Japan awhile ago.
There are several tracks on here that have been done before, but they sound slightly different, what with it being a different orchestra and all, but it also has a couple of never-before arrangements, like FFVII's Bombing Mission, FFX's At Zanalkand (finally done for orchestra and not piano only!), FFXI's Ronfaure and FFIX's You're not Alone. The quality is really really good so I wanted to share this with you.

I won't link to the torrent-file directly, but I'll show you were you can get to it:

Kudo's to Carl Larsson

If you haven't got bittorrent just go and get it now, you idiot.
I have already made Mp3's of every track at 216 kbps (I edited out the applause too, cos I don't like that) but unfortunately this blog doesn't support Mp3 hosting.
If anyone's interested in hosting these mp3's feel free to post a message here, or just mail me.

1 Comments:

At 8/11/2005 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lots o' asses...
Your obsession with the human rear end is showing, Mighty Ingen! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home