Monday, January 11, 2010

Possible Revival?

Not likely, but still!

What with the end of 2009 being only so sort behind us, the Gaming Internet has been awash, as it is wont to, with Best of 2009 and Game of the Year lists.

Nothing wrong with that per se, but I notice that, whenever I endeavour to participate in these lofty discussions, I tend to not remember anything that happened to me more than 3 months ago.
That is to say, by the end of the year, I really don't remember what I was playing at the beginning, even if it was GOOD.

So I have decided to revive this blog, in Frankenstein fashion, to at least be able to remind myself at the end of 2010 what on EARTH I have been playing this year.

I'm not sure what the content is going to be like. Maybe some simple reviews, maybe some spoiler-heavy "what happened to me today"s, whatever suits me at the moment will probably suffice.

I will try not to mention games I started playing last year, but I will mention everything I start playing this year, even if it's an old game.

First up on the list: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep for PSP.

Keep watching this space!
Or paint dry, which will probably be faster AND more interesting!

2 Comments:

At 1/14/2010 12:39 AM, Anonymous Ragna said...

Lijkt me tof, ik vond het in ieder geval leuk om al deze stukjes door te nemen! Groeten van Vincent (Ragna van het Digi Forum)

 
At 1/14/2010 6:08 AM, Blogger Ingen! said...

Wow, lezen mensen deze onzin nog steeds? ;)

Ik ben ook al in geen eeuwigheid meer op het Digi Forum geweest. Is er nog wat interessants gebeurd?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home