Saturday, December 24, 2005

It Is Here!

Great service Lik-Sang, swift delivery DHL, Merry Christmas Ingen!
Now I have to wait until I can open my presents, cos my mom confiscated it for under the Christmas Tree. D'oh!

I am the world's most desireable man


Also, I FINALLY finished Namco x Capcom, clocking in at 81:30 HOURS! DAMN YO.
This has to be the longest non-open-ended game EVER. Not a single second of this game has been spent on levelling up or side-quests, because there aren't any.
Expect the full review soon.
I am going to use my 3rd Joker in this project for Reiselied, because it is one of the most atrociously bad games ever. I'm close to finishing Resident Evil, and I'm really looking forward to picking up Resident Evil 4 again, so the next couple of days are looking REALLY good, gamewise.

Merry Christmas everyone!

2 Comments:

At 12/25/2005 6:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, yo.

Beter voor jou dat KH2 er is. Ik zal me vermaken met Mario Kart DS. Goed nieuwjaar ook, etc.

Kom naar japan. Dat is een bevel.

 
At 12/25/2005 3:00 PM, Blogger Ingen! said...

Als ik die fokking KUTBEURS niet krijg, ga ik wel een keer met vakantie of zo ja, dat moet echt wel gebeuren, want ik ben in het hele jaar 2005 gewoon niet eens in de BUURT van Japan geweest.

GAAR.

Nou ja, de uitslag moet in de loop van volgende maand toch wel komen als het goed is, dus we zullen zien.
Als er binnenkort een bom ontploft op de Monbukagakushou in Japan dan weet je in ieder geval dat ik mijn beurs NIET heb.

Zitternietin he?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home